We are now going to learn the song "Stone Cold"
Before you start make sure your voice is warm
Quick Warm-Up Routine
3. Consistency Throughout Your Range
STEPS TO LEARN THE SONG
Sing the song on a Lip Roll to make sure you maintain good breath support throughout the whole song. The key to success is to keep your lips and jaw relaxed and hold your Belt muscles. Your throat stays neutral and relaxed at all the time. Lift up soft Palate as you go higher. Don't forget to take breathe in the right places.
1. Sing the song on "GA" sound
2. Sing the song on "MUM" sound
3. Sing the song on "NEY" sound
4. Listen to one line - Pause - and sing acapella. This will help you to learn the tune.
Print the lyrics and mark all vocal techniques.
Record when singing so you can analyse the mistakes and make adjustments.